What Your Organisation Can Do to #BeatCoronavirus
During these trying times, every aspect of our lives has been affected. We are aware that this must be a challenging time for you and your organisation. And we want to support you.
Brownie Points has launched the #BeatCoronavirus campaign to help the community do their part and #FlattenTheCurve. This campaign allows everyone, including you and your employees, to access and commit to 14 causes to minimise the potentially devastating effects of this pandemic. Free of charge.
Since it’s launch, the campaign has already received over 40 commitments and is supporting two primary organisations on the ground, Gift of The Givers and CoronaCare. This campaign is for everyone, we’re in it together. So far, supporters have committed to:
- 703 hands washed
- 61 at-home employees
- 40 distances kept
- 34 mouths covered
- 28 paid days off
- 22 resources accessed
- 10 faces avoided
- 3 self-isolations
Spread the word of #BeatCoronavirus with your family, friends and networks.
Get your organisation involved
We have created two causes specific to employers to help their employees #FlattenTheCurve:
- Tell your employees to stay at home – Commitments for over 60 at-home employees have been made.
- Give your employees paid time off – Over 25 paid off days have been committed so far.
Share with your employees and track their actions
If you would like to share this campaign with your employees and track their actions:
- Create your organisation on Brownie Points:
- Click on this link.
- Enter your personal details, including your email address and password.
- Select the ‘Motivate people in my organisation to do more good‘ option. This ensures you have access to all the features you need.
- Enter your organisational details and upload your organisation’s logo.
- You should get an email with a link to confirm your email address.
- Invite your employees
- In your dashboard, go to PEOPLE > Add people (button on the top right).
- Add one or multiple email addresses (separated by commas).
- Click ‘Send invites‘.
- Your employees will receive emails and go through the same signup process as mentioned above (excluding creating the organisation).
- NOTE: You will have to invite employees before any of their activity is linked to your organisation.
- Share the #BeatCoronavirus campaign in a newsletter or intranet.
Create your organisation’s cause
If your company is involved in any activity specific to providing support during this pandemic, you can choose to add your own cause to the #BeatCoronavirus campaign. After creating your organisation (see above) and/or logging in:
- Click on ‘Add a new cause‘ on the campaign page.
- Fill in all relevant details:
- Make sure you select ‘#BeatCoronavirus’ under ‘Add your cause to an existing campaign‘.
- You may choose to create a private cause only accessible to your employees by checking ‘Create a private cause for my organisation only’.
- Click ‘ Create cause‘.
We are on standby at [email protected] for any questions or assistance you might need. Let’s all do our part to #BeatCoronavirus.
- None Found